Member Login and Online Registration
Secure access to your Arizona State Retirement System retirement account is both easy and safe. When logged in, you can review your detailed balances, see your projected retirement date, run custom benefit estimate scenarios, file for refund or retirement, and much more!
- Need help logging in? Resetting and/or unlocking your account access is easy! If you have forgotten your Login ID and/or password, click the Having Trouble Logging In link to reset your secure access. To assist you along the way, watch this video: Help on Unlocking Your Account
- Heightened security: When you log in, you may be prompted to update your password, Login ID or both to make them more secure.
- Attention! New ASRS members: If you were directed to this page by your employer, and were given an Employer Enrollment Code, click on the First Time Registering link to enroll and get access to your retirement account. Check with your employer if you have questions about this process.
Click the icon for tips to assist you along the way.
Having Trouble Logging In?
First Time Registering?
If you are an employer representative user, please refer to the registration instructions found on our Employer Login and Registration Page.
The Login ID is something you create. You use your login ID and password to access ASRS web applications and view your personal information. It should be something you can recall, but not something that can be easily guessed by others.
Your Login ID MUST contain:
- No more than 32 characters
- Cannot be your Social Security number
- Cannot contain nine consecutive numbers
The Password is something you create. You use your login ID and password to access ASRS web applications and view your personal information. It should be something you can recall, but not something that can be easily guessed by others.
- Between 8 and 20 characters
- At least one upper AND one lower case letter
- One number OR special character (!@#%,etc)
- Be the same as your login ID
- Have spaces